Virtual Driver Education Program (58)
Time & Location
About the Event
Class meet daily Monday - Friday for 10 days.
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, Maryland's MVA, has temporarily authorized the classroom portion of the Driver Education course to be taught online, using a virtual classroom format with a live instructor.
Course options are
- $300.00 - To pay in full for BOTH virtual classroom and in-car driving lessons.
- $150.00 - Virtual Classroom ONLY, ( In-Car Driving Lessons are NOT included )
The online course is compatible with the majority of computers and mobile devices. To participate in the online classroom portion of the course, MVA requires you to use a device with a web camera or built-in camera so that the teacher can verify each student's presence and participation in class.
For example, you can use a computer with a camera attached, or you can use a laptop, tablet, or phone with a built-in camera.
Cloud-based high performance Virtual Classroom - Instructor Lead
- MVA Approved Virtual Program
- Instructor Lead (REAL-TIME)
- Limited to 20 students per session
- Interactive technology for all levels
- Equivalent to 30 hours; 3 hours a day for 10 days
- Full HD participants in real time without having to install additional plugins.
- True responsive whiteboard
- Cloud Media Player
- Join Virtual Classroom sessions from Android and Apple iOS based devices using a supported browser (CHROME PREFERRED) without installing any apps
- Raise hand feature
- Group Chat
- Secure email invitation (start your session with a simple click of a button)
- SSL Certificate
- Virtual, Class Only$150+$4.35 Processing$150+$4.35 Processing0$0
- Virtual Class + 6 BTW Lessons$300+$8.70 Processing$300+$8.70 Processing0$0